- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Photo Release Policy
40 Day Fruit Fast/or and its assigns may take photographs as well as, receive photographs (progress photos, product use, testimonials, etc.) of individuals or in groups attending or taking part in any related programs and activities. By sharing your personal photos you are hereby giving 40 Day Fruit Fast and/or its assigns permission to use you likeness in any future advertisements, publications or other related events.
40 Day Fruit Fast and/or its assigns members, participants and observers (known as patrons) may not take photographs or videos of other patrons or staff without the permission of the event coordinator or designated person AND patrons consent to having their photograph taken and used for such purposes.
If a 40 Day Fruit Fast and/or its assigns patron does not wish to have himself/herself or his/her child to be photographed, the patron must verify receipt of notification from the 40 Day Fruit Fast and/or its assigns staff to that effect.